Frequently Asked Questions
Pain Relief Products Without Leaving Your Home At No Cost
Can you tell me about your company, and what it is selling?
- We are a Telemedicine/Telehealth company that allows you to have an appointment with one of our doctors via video chat from your cell phone, tablet, or computer. We work with auto accident and work comp patients, and can prescribe at home pain relief medical equipment that is shipped to your house.
Your commercials and videos seem a little goofy…is this for real?
- We try to have fun with our commercials and marketing by making them memorable and funny. However, our service and products offer serious pain relief to your door – no joking around.
Where else can I find information on this service?
- You can call us at 1-866-691-0411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I start?
- Click "get started" and complete the questions. Either call us at 1-866-691-0411 or click on the Patient Forms tab on this website (we need all 3 of them filled out – Patient Data Card, Agreement, and Release). This is where we gather your claim and basic information. Once we have this, one of our healthcare associates verifies your information with the insurance company and then will be in contact with you. They will then find out from you what day and time works best to meet with the doctor via video conference.
I’m not in Texas or PA, can I still use this service?
- Unfortunately we are only licensed in Texas and Pennsylvania for telemedicine at this time. We do have a physical clinic you can also go to in Pottsville, PA by scheduling an appointment at 570 622-0809 (but no telemedicine/telehealth at this clinic). We plan on adding other states in the future as they sign laws allowing this service, but at this point we can only offer it in Texas for telemedicine/telehealth.
I wasn’t in an accident / hurt on the job. Can I still get this service?
- Unfortunately, we are currently only specializing in Work Comp or Auto Accident cases for telemedicine/telehealth in Texas & Pennsylvania.
I don’t want to video chat…can I just speak to the doctor over the phone?
- Texas & Pennsylvania law requires Telemedicine/Telehealth to be conducted via video chat, so unfortunately no at this time.
I don’t know how to use video chat?
- Don’t worry – one of our associates will reach out to you and explain how it works. As long as you have access to a smart phone, a tablet, or a computer with a camera you will be fine.
How long does it take to get the medical equipment in the mail?
- Once our doctor has met with you, anything he prescribes to you will be shipped out within 1-3 business days.
Where are you located out of?
- Our corporate headquarters and clinic is 200 E Arch St #102, Pottsville, Pennsylvania, 17901. However, we only offer Telemedicine/Telehealth services in Texas & Pennsylvania at this time.
Can I return the equipment if I do not like it / it doesn’t work?
- The doctor will go over how to use the equipment, send thorough instructions, and have a healthcare associate follow up with you to track your progress. If there is something wrong with the equipment we will immediately send you a new one, or address the issues at that time.
Questions on Cost/ Insurance
How much does this cost me?
- We bill your Texas or Pennsylvania auto insurance med pay or workers comp insurance directly, so there is no out of pocket cost to you. No co-pays, no co-insurance, no deductible, and no shipping fees.
I was hurt on the job/in an accident a while ago. Can I still use your service?
- You can use our service as long as you still have an open claim or an attorney representing you.
Why do I have to give you my birthdate / accident information / ect?
- This is the information we will need in order to verify your claim with your insurance company.
Can I use my health insurance / Medicare?
- Unfortunately, we are currently only specializing in Work Comp or Auto Accident cases for Texas & Pennsylvania Telemedicine/Telehealth. We do not accept any other insurance at this time. You can check back at a later date with us to see if we have expanded our services.
How much would it be if I just paid for it myself?
- Unfortunately, we are currently only specializing in Work Comp or Auto Accident cases and charge the state fee schedule prices. You can check back at a later date with us to see if we have expanded our services at that time.
I don’t feel comfortable giving out information on the website. Is there anywhere else I can do this?
- Yes – you can call us at 1-866-691-0411
I don’t know any of my claim information right now, what should I do?
- Once you have collected you claim information, you can go to the patient forms tab on our website, or you can call us at 1-866-691-0411.
What should I do if my attorney has all of my claim information on my injury/ accident, and I do not have it?
- Your attorney can go to attorney forms page on our website, and complete a simple form online for you regarding your injury.
I’m working with an attorney, but don’t have an open claim. Can I use your services?
- Yes, as long as your attorney agrees to write a Letter of Medical Protection or to a lien.
How can my attorney get ahold of you to talk about your services?
- Your attorney can contact us through our website under attorney forms, email us at email@example.com or they can call us at 1-866-691-0411.
Can I see my own Doctor for the prescription, and have you mail me the durable medical equipment?
- Yes, as long as it is for a Work Comp or Auto Accident claim. Forms for your Dr to fill out can be found on our website.
What type of medical equipment will you be sending?
- The doctor will evaluate your injury and write a prescription for the medical equipment you will need for your injury. This will vary per person, but can include anything from back braces to tens units. A full list of all of our products and descriptions can be found on our website.
Can the Doctor prescribe me pain medication?
- No, our license is only for medical equipment at this time.
After an Auto or Work Injury,